The North Carolina Science Festival team is delighted that you are interested in hosting an event.
Please follow these steps to get started:
- Review the mission of the Festival and event selection criteria. If your proposed event celebrates STEM and occurs during April 2024, please go to step 2
Events that occur at other times of the year may be added to the NC STEM Center Calendar.
- Prepare your event details, including date, time, venue, parking, etc.
- Draft an event description of 100 or fewer words. (Tip: Make it sizzle! This description will be visible to people looking for events)
- Click Submit Your Event to complete the submission form.
- Check your email inbox for a confirmation email. (check spam filter!) Verify the information in the email. Festival staff will review your submission and notify you of the status of your event.
- If your event is selected to be included in the Festival, congratulations! Use our news release template and your customized Festival Event URL to promote your event.
- Events submitted by 1/14/2024 will receive a free Festival event host kit prior to the Festival.
- Enjoy the North Carolina Science Festival!
- Respond to the post-event email with attendance and staffing data.
- Complete the event host evaluation survey.